Dr Vera Sergeeva
Dr Angela Canale
Dr Lauro Antonio
Mr Serdar Öçten Ünsal
Azeite on line
- Té de jengibre, cúrcuma y leche de coco para limpiar el hígado
- Cattiva politica e un paese vecchio
- L’Italia che non conosce crisi: il nostro cibo vale 30 miliardi nel mondo
- La figura del oleosumiller busca su reconocimiento en los mejores restaurantes
- Il cancro non può sopravvivere in un corpo completamente sano e ben nutrito
L’ulivo di Luras è uno splendido olivastro di circa 4000 anni. Si tratta di un magnifico esemplare di ulivo selvatico.
Si trova in Sardegna. Secondo le stime, la sua età potrebbe superare i 3000 anni e arriverebbe persino a 4000 , è l’ulivo di Luras.
In ancient time and today the olive tree has retained its symbolic power amongst the different cultures and nations.
- The tree of wisdom: In several cultures the tradition says that the olive tree was gifted to from gods to people. Thus, the symbol of goddess Athena beside the owl symbolized an olive branch.
- The tree of peace: Irena, the god of peace, daughter of Zeus and Themed, was always depicted with an olive branch in her hand. Later, in periods of war, the couriers of peace were sent holding a symbolic olive branch in their hand.
- The tree of hope: In the Old Testament a dove returns with an olive branch in the ark, in order to announce the end of flood and bring hope to people.
- The tree of light: The olive oil was used as lighting oil and thus it was considered to be source of light.
- The tree of fertility: In folk tradition of Greek medicine the olive oil is considered to be aphrodisiac. People offered to new couples bread in oval shape were they previously purred the first oil of the year, as an antidote to sterility.
- The tree of health: The value of olive oil to the health is widely known for centuries. Thus, the olive tree symbolizes power and health. Moreover, this symbolism is totally accurate due to the fact that olive trees are long-lived, simple and resistant.
- The tree of wealth: For many families the olive trees and their products represent the main source of income.
- The tree of balance: The olive tree was considered to be the tree of balance by the Celts. For this reason they devoted the day of 23rd of September to it as that particular date the day has the same duration as the night
- The olive tree is the symbol of immortality:it gives power to kings and priests, and its boughs crown heroes and Olympic champions.
- Olive branch is a symbol of the Olympic Games. Winners of the Olympic Games are crowned with olive branches.
- Olive oil is one of the four most important symbols in Christianity along with bread, wine and water.
- The oldest olive trees a symbol of patience have survived many wars, diseases, natural disasters and human negligence and are still bearing fruits. This is one of the reasons why the olive tree is regarded as a symbol of patience: looking at an olive tree gives a feeling of serenity, peace and tranquility.
Olivi millenari in Villamassargia Sardegna – Italia
Questo olivo secolare si trova a Polcenigo in Friuli. È una unica pianta risorta da una immensa carcassa dopo la gelata del 1929. Il diametro della carcassa e di circa 3 metri e si trova all’interno di un sito romano.